M+A UK Development 2014
After winning Glastonbury Emegent Talent Competition in March 2014, the UK/Italy based duo M+A (now Santii) have played three gigs at Glastonbuy Festival and several summer shows in London and the UK. I joined the Italian booking and management team (BPM Concerti, Foolica) and was responsible for:
- tour production
- liaison with promoters, labels, venues, agents, press
- tour manangement
M+A win Glastonbury ETC with 'Bouncy'
“We’re very pleased to announce that the winners of last night’s Emerging Talent Competition 2014 were the wonderful M+A (pictured above) who had a packed Pilton Working Men’s Club bouncing with their ebullient electronic sounds. The duo’s prize is a slot on one of the Festival’s main stages this year, plus a £5,000 cheque towards their development from the PRS Foundation (as part of our ongoing relationship with PRS for Music).” – Read more on the official website
M+A opened Glastonbury’s prestigious West Holts Stage, headlined by Bonobo and Disclosure. Other shows: Rabbit Hole, Westholts Backstage private show.
Live session with host Dan Roberts. Radio plays include: BBC Radio 1 (Huw Stephens), BBC 6 Music (Lauren Laverne, Nemone, Rob Da Bank), XFM (Hattie Pearson), Amazing Radio, BBC London.
Hoxton Square Bar & Kitchen
Headline at London hip venue in Shoreditch, gig organised by London promoters Mama & Co (The Great Escape, Lovebox, Citadel, Wilderness).
Press & Radio
- Band Of The Week #10 on The Guardian
- Featured in the New Music section on The Telegraph
- ‘When’ was Track of the Day 23/6 on Clash Music Magazine
- ‘When’ remix by Is Tropical has been premiered on This is Fake DIY in July.
- Radio plays include: BBC Radio 1 (Huw Stephens), BBC 6 Music (Lauren Laverne, Nemone, Rob Da Bank), XFM (Hattie Pearson), Amazing Radio, BBC London.